What is today's price of platinum?
- What is today's price of platinum?
- What is the price of 1 oz of platinum?
- What is the current value of nickel?
- What is the price of platinum and gold?
- Why are platinum prices so low?
- Why is platinum so expensive?
- What is the scrap price for nickel?
- Will price of nickel go up?
- Which is high cost gold or platinum?
- Is platinum price higher than gold?
- How much does a platinum coin cost?
- How much does a ton of nickel cost?
- How much is a kilogram of nickel worth in USD?
- How much does a 10 ounce bar of platinum cost?
What is today's price of platinum?
MONEX Live Platinum Spot Prices
|Platinum Spot Prices||Today||Change|
|Platinum Prices Per Ounce||$944.00||-24.00|
|Platinum Prices Per Gram||$30.35||-0.77|
|Platinum Prices Per Kilo||$30,349.60||-771.60|
What is the price of 1 oz of platinum?
Unit conversion for Platinum Price Today
|1 Troy Ounce ≈ 31,10 Gram||Platinum Price Per 1 Gram||31.73 USD|
|1 Troy Ounce ≈ 0,031 Kilogram||Platinum Price Per 1 Kilogram||31732.79 USD|
|1 Troy Ounce ≈ 1,097 Ounce||Platinum Price Per 1 Ounce||899.61 USD|
What is the current value of nickel?
Nickel LIVE QUOTE
|20,912.50 USD Last||215.50 +/-|
|Trade Time Official Close 21||Previous Close 20,697.00|
What is the price of platinum and gold?
Current Gold and Silver Prices
|Precious Metal||Spot Price||Change|
Why are platinum prices so low?
Platinum Is in a Supply Deficit, Lifting Prices With mining stalled, the global platinum market entered a supply deficit. In other words, demand for platinum is exceeding the available supply of the precious metal.
Why is platinum so expensive?
The main reason for this is that precious metals are priced by weight, and platinum is much denser than gold, meaning it will be heavier. Another reason why platinum rings are more valuable than gold is because the metal is much rarer.
What is the scrap price for nickel?
CURRENT PRICE $2.50-$3.00/lb These prices are current as of today's date and are subject to change, at any time due to outstanding market conditions.
Will price of nickel go up?
Nickel to benefit from battery sector Macquarie forecast nickel prices to rise to an average of $18,195/mt in 2021 from $17,000/mt in 2020, falling to $17,750/mt in 2022 and $16,500/mt in 2023 before climbing again to $18,500/mt in 2025 and $19,500/mt in 2026.
Which is high cost gold or platinum?
Platinum: Despite being nearly identical in appearance, platinum is more valuable than gold. Platinum's high price point can be attributed to its rarity and density as precious metals are often priced by their weight.
Is platinum price higher than gold?
Outshined by the glitter of gold is a more rare, but equally precious, metal—platinum. Investing in this noble metal has not caught up in the country mostly because, till date, it has commanded a higher price than gold. ... Currently, one gram of platinum costs Rs 3,062 compared with Rs 3,178 for gold (as on 24 October).
How much does a platinum coin cost?
- Platinum Price Per Ounce: $1,222.10: $27.30: Platinum Price Per Gram: $39.29: $0.88: Platinum Price Per Kilo: $39,291.40: $877.71: Live Metal Spot Prices (24 Hours) Last Updated: 2/28/2021 8:16:30 PM ET
How much does a ton of nickel cost?
- Nickel Price Price; 1 Ton = 1,000 Kilograms Nickel Price Per 1 Kilogram 16.16 USD
How much is a kilogram of nickel worth in USD?
- Unit conversion for Nickel Price Today. Conversion. Nickel Price. 1 Ton = 1,000 Kilograms. Nickel Price Per 1 Kilogram 12.56 USD.
How much does a 10 ounce bar of platinum cost?
- The per ounce cost will generally go down as the amount of ounces purchased goes up. For example, a dealer currently has a 1 ounce platinum Valcambi bar selling for $1,533 and a 10 ounce varied brand platinum bar selling for $15,030. If you do the math, then the 10 ounce bar offers a savings of $30 per ounce.